2.28.2009

word.

So on Ash Wednesday, Lindsey and I decided to bake cookies since we had nothing to do. We had stolen the idea of making objects from this one blog where the lady made various characters and whatnot. However, instead of using cookies she made them using bento boxes and shit! Its really ridiculous she has way too much time on her hands.

Anyways heres the aftermath of our boredom. I made the powerup mushroom from Super Mario, Kristine made a molecule since she was studying for O-Chem. [I dont know where that picture went]. Lindsey made Wall-E, Mustachio, and a turtle. Jenna made two bunnys, a giraffe, and a turtle.

















Fast Forward to Today.

On Tuesday, Donghoh ambushed me with a deal on Chainlove for some new bmx risers. Of course being the impulsive person that I am, I bought em instantly (I gave up impulsive buying for Lent btw.). They came in today and needless to say they feel great but make my Affinity look pretty jackass and tarcky. Nothing beats the RB-021 that I have but these are so damn comfy. The short stem and rise puts me at an upright comfy position, perfect for cruising but not to great for rides.

The Atomlab bars came with a catch of course, they had this ugly logo clearcoated under. I temporarily covered it up with the Illest sticker but I think a possible repaint is in the works later on. I'll try to snap a pic of the whole bike the next time I go ride or tarck.

btw.
I did the late night thurs. no drop ride last night and my knees are killing me. I think I need lower my seat a bit or the 24 mi. just took its toll on me. Anyways, I love my bike and SJF (SJFixed aka SJFriends) no aero of course.





EDIT.

I still love my friends back home, yes homo. with extra sauce.

No comments: