2.21.2009

Illest.

I havent really been blogging since its been the same routine over and over with hardly any discrepancies AND I dont have a cam in SJ. My Dad just bought my sister a Cannon 40D so I'll see if I can swoop it up sometimes or take the G9 to SJ with me.

Anyways, today Lindsey and I hitup Japan town to pickup a bunch of the new Fatlace stickers. We were lucky enough to find parking right on Post street, I mean really when does that ever happen?! Hahah We stopped by Super 7 and then just headed back home. I chilled at her house to watch Nick and Norahs Infinite Playlist. Decent movie but I swear Norahs head is fucking huge!, that bitch rocks a 7 3/4 like me, no joke.

I'll try and keep up with the blogging but in the meantime heres a pic of todays pickup via crappy cellphone:



I love stickers hahahaah

No comments: