7.08.2008

Finally.

Today was dopeeeee. I finally kicked it with Lindsey after a month! First off we just chilled at her house and watched some TV and OTH [no homo]. Then hitup Stonestown and ate lunch, sorabowl ftw, the spicy chicken bowl is craaaaaaaaack. Saw Marty manning the crocs booth and just said wsup. Hitup the vans store and picked up some new chukka lows [picture below]. The Lindsey and I just went home and watched a couple movies before finally eating dinner at in&out. yeeeep today was a good day =)


Picture Time.

First off, heres two of the many things that my GF got for me while she was in FL! I'll admit I was lazy to snap flicks of the rest since I'm beat but I'll have them up 2moro


This pin instantly went on my crocs cellphone case =) its just tooo dope


Thing 1 and 2.



Pickups!

True White Chukka lo's. I've been feinin for these awhile now.


SF jibbit and new Zoomie.

No comments: